November 17, 2010




It has spent long time, the pain a so great loss follows present. My ex- wife leaves with another person, that is painful, but, I learned that if mistresses something you must let go it. I believe that it is a lesson that teaches to me to be tolerant, not to be obsessive, to really love. I realize that took the mistaken way, that him towards damage not only but to other people whom I loved. The truth I do not know if I am able to make happy to other people after all this. I only have left to fight by my children, who are the unique thing that I have now.
I have undergone much since I separated, eh been on the verge of dying at the hands of a delinquent when it returned from the work, the delinquent shot to me and now alive with an injury in my left leg, almost not note when walking that it has some defect, but in fact, the bullet broke my left femur cause tames an irreversible damage. I have a PIN of 50 cm in length and four screws that hold to my femur superior with my femur inferior. Thanks to God I am alive, and itself ahead with my life, the pain that I take inside and outside, itself ahead by my children, they will be my reward.